Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A few new pics



Our little Cade is rolling over both ways now, sitting up, and eating real food! (Baby food that is) So far, there isn't anything he doesn't like! He is going to be 7 months on Dec 19th. He's already been on so many airplane rides to Texas and Tennessee I can't keep up with the number any more! There is one word to describe him that I hear alot from other people, and of course, we think this too, is that he is just so sweet! He smiles at everyone. He doesn't mind other people holding him, yet. I thank God every time I look at him. He is truly a blessing to not only our lives, but those he comes in contact with. People get so excited when he smiles at them! I hate to tell them that he smiles at the toilet too!!! I don't know why, but before he gets a bath I lay him on the floor to change him and he kicks and screams at the toilet! Or maybe he just likes being naked! He is a boy! Oh well, it's cute!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

How did he get so big so fast! I can't believe he's sitting up already. What a big boy! Isn't it fun!