Sunday, April 20, 2008




WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!! We just found out this week. Mom and baby are doing great. Cade is very excited!! And this is our last week in Virginia. We have lived here for 8 years and it has be great. Mindy and Cade fly to Texas one week from today (Sunday). I will follow in the U-Haul and arrive in Abilene on Friday the 2nd.

We are very sad to leave such great friends behind. We have had great experiences and we cherish all the relationship we have made. We are also excited to start a new phase of life as I (Chris) will be headed back to school to pursue a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy. We will keep the blog going so you can see what adventures we can get into!!

8 comments:

Leann said...

YEA!! That purple onesie I bought for Cade will finally come in handy. :)

Jennie said...

We'll miss you guys! How exciting that you're having a girl. Get ready for the drama...

Unknown said...

We know you will miss us the most, you don't have to say it.

We'll be happy to be test subjects for your therapy studies. We need all the help we can get!

Jody said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!

Jill said...

Yeah! I'm so happy that you are coming to TX and I can see you whenever I visit my brother in Abilene!! Also so excited that you guys are having a girl! Congrats!

jaime s said...

Just today! I asked Murray if you guys had found out the baby's gender yet. HOW FUN!! We are thrilled for all of you!

We'll be checking in and best of luck with the move!!

Anonymous said...

bout time

Unknown said...

I am so, so, so sad that we did not get to say goodbye to you all.... we are incredibly happy about baby girl Bedard and are praying for you guys during this transition time! Mindy, I hope to make a TX trip this fall, so I plan to see you and that baby girl then so we can FINALLY catch up :). Love to you all~ Kelly, Travis & Bennett