Monday, May 12, 2008

New Address, Same Ole Family


Well, its official. The Team Bedard has made its way to the great, beautiful, picturesque city of Abilene, TX. We have been here a little over a week and so far so good. We even have almost all our things unpacked. Cade is loving his new home and all the room to roam. His first birthday is coming up soon. We just got our internet going so we should be back in the blogging business soon. This one is short but there will be many more to come. We miss all our Virginia friends!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Glad to have you in TX! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Katherine said...

Glad to hear that you arrived safely and you're getting settled. Can't wait to see more adventures on here. Thank heavens for blogs! :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad you made it to your new home safe and sound. I hope everything will go well for you.
I do miss all three of you very much. Keep those adventures and pictures coming.
Love you,
Lisa G.

Unknown said...

I am going to stop saying that I miss you, cause that is a given from now on, ok?

Good to see Cade, but I want pics of the new house!