Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Corn


We recently found out Cade loves corn on the cob. He takes it and pretty much gnaws on it 'till it's gone. It is pretty funny to watch. I took this picture about half way through one cob.

In other news, we are in Abilene for a couple of days before heading back to the DFW area for my brother's going away party. He is moving to Colorado Springs. I will be driving up with him and helping him move into his apartment. Mindy is doing well. Parker is kicking away in there and making it hard to sleep at this point. Cade man is still crawling around but is now starting to walk beside you if you hold his hand. We will have a video of our summer travels up in a few weeks. Hope everyone is having a great week!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok,
1. LOVE the name, altough I k don't think Carson sounds anymore boyish than Parker.
2. Thanks for calling me back in Dallas! Losers.
3. Tony is moving??? That stinks, but at least he is moving somewhere that is good to visit.
4. I cannot believe Cade is old enough to walk!
5. Is there anything Parker needs?
6. I miss you guys SOOOOOOOOOOO much!