Wednesday, November 19, 2008

18 Months With the Cade Man!!

Cade is 18 months today. We are so blessed have little man in our lives. Here are some pics over the past few months. Also, I wanted to tell a quick story.  Last night I came home from the MFI clinic and was able to put Cade to bed.  I love that time of night because we all read and pray then Cade goes down for the night.  I usually hold him just a little bit before I put him down and let him know how much we love him and everything.  Anyway, last night just as I was going to put him down, I asked "Cade, do you love daddy?"  Usually this is met with a blank stare and a grunt.  This time he looked at me and shook his head yes.  It was awesome.  Enjoy the pics!! We love you all!!

What a beautiful face!!

What's he doing in there?

Love the belly shot

He loves his sister!!

Team Bedard's most recent family pic!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy half birthday Cade! We love you and miss our lunch dates and you staying at our house WAAAAAAYY too late!