Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Up Late


Ok, this is Chris writing at 1:30 AM on Wednesday morning. Couldn't sleep so I thought I would blog. Cade is growing up and changing more each day. I am not surprised by this, I mean babies can't stay little forever. They grow, change, develope, think, act, feel, talk, walk, laugh, etc. I guess through out our time (before Cade and now) nothing is surprising anymore. Except one thing. I love my wife more and more everytime I look at Cade or everytime I look at them together. Its weird that out of all that we have been through and how close we have become, I am taken aback at how much more I love Mindy. That is a great surprise to me! She is a great friend, wife and mother. We have a great team.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris,
It is so nice to read how much you love Mindy. It is evident when you two are together.
I love the picture of Mindy and Cade. I am still waiting patiently to hold little Cade:).
Keep on loving your family.
Lisa Girouard

Unknown said...

Suck Up! Total brownie points, right there!

Jill said...

Great post, Chris! I know it is every girl's dream to have the man in their life feel and say these things about her. Your wife is the best and I know she feels so blessed to have you and Cade in her life. Love you guys!

Jody said...

Hey you two crazy love birds ; ) ~

What a sweet picture!!! I love it! Don't you guys just love that little boy! Isn't life great??? I could snuggle like that for hours and hours! God is faithful!

I am really having a hard time about baby Bennett. It is so very hard to see him that way after having NICU babies or ANY baby for that matter!! The entire family is in our prayers.

Love and hugs,
Janell