Friday, February 8, 2008

All Tuckered Out


Well our world-win tour of Memphis, Gilmer, Grapevine, and Abilene is over and our little man is really tired. We had a great time with family and friends. I took this picture in the airport right before we got on the plane to head back to good 'ole Northern VA. Of course he woke up immediately when we sat down on the plane. We even got to sit with our good friend Julie!! It was a quick trip and we got home just fine. We can't wait to catch up with our VA friends!!





p.s. I forgot to mention that Mindy is pregnant!! More to come!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOOO I am so excited! Yea for another Baby Bedard! Can't wait to hear what else you have in store for the family. Love you, Beth

Ellyn said...

Congrats on the new little Bedard!!! Hopefully you all will still be here when he/she is born!

Jody said...

WHAT??????????????????/

Jill said...

Wow!! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more. Wish we could have seen you while you were in TX...maybe next time!

jaime s said...

SOOOOO EXICTED for you all!! Loved getting to talk with you earlier this week! We can't wait to meet this new little baby and see Cade (and his parents) again!!

Miss you!

Justin and Amy and all of our GIRLS! said...

Oh my goodness! MINDY and CHRIS I am sooooo excited for you! I cant believe you guys are pregnant again! And Ms. Melinda Christine...looks like we are finally gonna be pregnant together at the same time (how cool). too bad you arent moving to Nashville so our babies can grow up together like we did! Oh you guys I am so happy for you, when I read the p.s part I started jumping around in my seat! YEAAAAA!!!!!