Friday, August 22, 2008


Me and Jana @ church last Sunday. We have our ACU Wildcat spirit going! Jana was one of my roomies during my incarceration (ha ha) at ACU! Her husband, Brandon, (one of Chris' former roomies) is teaching in the Graphic Design Dept at ACU. We are so happy to hang out with them again, and especially their kids! It's so fun to watch your friends as parents. We all grow up too fast!

We tried to get Cade and Jana's little girl together for a photo shoot for the ACU magazine, ACU Today. As you can see... Cade is afraid of girls! He loves Jana's little boy who is 4. He follows him around and tries to imitate him, but Skylar is a different story! For some reason EVERY time we got her near him he would FREAK out! I just kept telling him to get used to little girls, Buddy! There's one coming to our house very soon!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute kiddos! I am praying for you guys as little Parker is soon to make her arrival~ can't wait to see pics of that sweet girl.

Anonymous said...

we are some hot moms in purple.

Unknown said...

Cade is looks like such a little man! Parker will warm Cade up to girls!

Jennie said...

Can you believe only 5 days left!! I know you must be so excited. I can't wait to see pictures! Good luck with everything. I'll be praying for an uneventful delivery!